Friday, January 20, 2012

Share knowledge gain exposure...

Ok so I've been really trying to get this biz offa the ground and having victories and loses all goes with the program. Getting your branding, look and finding your niche is really hard if you are used to being someone else most of the time. I dont mean like Clark Kent and superman but i have a knack for seeing how someone ELSE is making it an assuming that will also be my path. WRONG!

Ok there are a million ways to gain exposure but I am noticing my own habits which key me in on the potential customer habits I look for. When I learn about small business via a website etc, most often the writer has an expertise in an area I dont and will have a business or further info on how to get to the goal that I desire. Most business magazines writers have a life outside of their writing otherwise how would they have gotten the experience or authority to write the article in the first place.

In other words in order to set your business apart and get noticed in the midst of a million other small business owners. Decide what your level of expertise is and write about. It will be a good way to exposure you business and possible gain new customers in the process..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin